FC Nova Youth League - Schedule Request Form
This form is to be used by coaches to communicate any special circumstances that should be considered when creating the league schedule.
- This form should only be completed by the team's head coach.
- This form should only be used when absolutely necessary (it is very difficult to accommodate a ton of special requests).
- This form can only be used on or before Monday, March 12, 2018. It is not to be used to request schedule changes once the league's schedule has been published or during the season.
- One request per form. If you have multiple schedule requests, please use the form multiple times.
Examples of Correct Usage
- On March 19th, my entire team is participating in a fun walk at our school. We would like our game on March 19th to start at 12:00 noon or later.
- On April 2nd, the coach for this team is leaving on a business trip at 11:00 am. We would like our game on April 2nd to start at 9:00 am.
- The coach for this team also coaches in a baseball league. But all the baseball games start at 11:00 am. Could this team get all 9:00 am games?
- The coach for this team also coaches in a baseball league. Can you try to work around the following baseball schedule?
- I coach two teams, one in the FC Nova Youth League and one in DIII league. Can you work around my DIII game schedule?
(Make sure that you give us the exact name of your DIII team AND age group as it appears on the DIII schedule - you do not need to list all of your DIII games)
Examples of Incorrect Uses of this form
- I coach two teams in this league and I would like my games to not overlap.
(We already know which two teams you coach - don't use this form to tell us)
- I coach two teams in this league and I would like my games to be back-to-back.
(Again, we already know which two teams you coach - don't use this form to tell us)
- I coach one team in this league, but I would like my other child's games to be back-to-back with my games.
(We do our best to avoid coach/coach conflicts, coach/asst coach conflicts, and then
asst coach/asst coach conflicts. But with all the kids in our league, it is virtually impossible to avoid coach/player conflicts)
- The coach for this team will be out of town on April 30th. I would like to reschedule my game for another day.
(Typically, we do not move Youth League games to another day. Your asst coaches will have to cover your regularly scheduled games in your absence).
- I like to sleep in on Saturday mornings. Can my team have all afternoon games?